£45,000 to 60,000 plus car, bonus and benefits.
Our client is a major banking institution with an exciting opportunity within their commercial business banking team. If you're passionate about providing a tailored, relationship-based service for commercial clients and are willing to do what it takes to ensure your customers are happy, please read on.
We are looking for dynamic people who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. Providing a truly complete service, the commercial relationship managers cater for customers' every banking need.
This is an exciting business development/relationship manager role where you will have a very small portfolio with the aim of being externally focused to drive new business relationships for commercial banking.
- Generating and optimising income through relationship management.
- Servicing customers and strengthening the bank's visibility in the local marketplace.
- Effectively networking in the local community and facilitating introductions to benefit the customer.
- Developing new-to-bank income via building relations and understanding of customer needs.
- Utilising your knowledge in your geographical area of the current economic climate and ensuring this is kept up-to-date.
- Supporting local business' in the day-to-day running of their organisations, by sharing market intel and expertise in the trading life cycle.
- Ensuring that service quality is of the highest order, developing measures to continually assess the service provided to clients.
- Accountability for risk and compliance with relation to individual customers, identifying signs of stress and risk, in order to protect the customer and the bank.
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Significant experience in striving for excellence with an ambitious and dynamic approach that drives customer-orientated outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience in relationship management of commercial clients.
- Strong business acumen and commerciality, with the ability to analyse customers' financial statements and provide the most appropriate solution.
- A solid understanding of commercial banking financial products and services.
- Proven ability to provide superb customer service, and drive revenue growth.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets and economic environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and business networks.
- Awareness of risk management policies and procedures.
This is great opportunity for someone living in or around Leeds/Wakefield with relationship management and business development skills.
In the first instance please could you e-mail your cv to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790 808904 for a confidential discussion.