Excellent salary and package
Our client is a leading banking group with an excellent reputation in the SME and corporate markets. They are looking for a Client Manager based from offices in West Sussex.
relationship and business development teams in structuring & negotiating
deals for approval at Credit Committee to include but not limited to meetings
with introducers, clients/prospects, initial discussions and surveys as and
· Act as a part of the deal team for small, medium and large proposals.
· Analyse client financial information including analysis of P&L, balance sheet and cash flows.
· Liaise with internal departments and third parties, lawyers, introducers, valuers, to obtain advice and guidance on deal structuring when appropriate.
· Assist in preparation of deal information for Credits Committee. Ensure that deals have key information for review by Credits Committee.
· Work closely with Risk as part of the deal team when required.
· Attend Credits Committee to promote and support deals, as required and in accordance with company guidelines.
· Negotiate non-standard client documentation and liaise with in house and external lawyers.
· Support the commercial team as part of a deal team in the closing of deals including reviewing and signing off on the completeness of pre-commencement conditions and the liaison with third party suppliers to support the on-boarding process ensuring clear and timely communication throughout.
· Act as Credit Committee quorum, as required and in accordance with company guidelines.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.