South East England
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + bonus + excellent benefits package as well as genuine long term career progression opportunities.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading providers of invoice finance and asset-based lending in the UK as a Commercial Support Manager.
You will be responsible for supporting the relationship and business development teams in structuring & negotiating deals. This will include meetings with introducers, clients/prospects and surveys as and when appropriate.
Although the role will be based from a South East office location there will be a requirement for travel throughout the UK.
• Analyse client financial information including analysis of P&L, balance sheet and cash flows.
• Support the commercial team in the closing of deals including reviewing and signing off of pre-commencement conditions whilst liaising with third party suppliers to support the on boarding process ensuring clear and timely communication throughout.
• Be able to report to senior members of the business on a weekly basis on the progress of deals.
• Work closely with members of the risk team to promote and support deals, as required and in accordance with company guidelines.
• Negotiate nonstandard client documentation and liaise with in house and external lawyers.
• Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients in an invoice finance environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
• ABFA qualifications desirable.