Job Vacancy: Corporate Manager – Invoice Finance - CBC Resourcing Solutions
£50,000 to £65,000 plus car allowance and bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work in an established team providing factoring, invoice discounting facilities to UK SME’s with a turnover above £5m or debt requirements over £750k.
The successful candidate will be required to:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proactively seek new clients, channels and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities in the corporate arena through the whole product range.
- Provide support in lead generation, deal structuring and satisfactory writing of Risk Framework reports.
- To liaise with Risk and Operations in the progression of a prospect to a client
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice and strategically developing Corporate presence across the UK
You need to have proven experience of working in a sales related environment ideally in the financial services sector.
- Deal Structuring and Support
- Introduce new business
- Achieve targets of new deals and minimum fees.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Nigel Blakey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.