Competitive basic salary + discretionary bonus + benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Analyst / Underwriter to join a leading provider of Asset Finance during an exciting period of growth.
Working out of their offices in Reading you will be responsible for supporting the credit team in the assessment of new business proposals up to a value of £250,000, as well as the regular review and assessment of supplier risk and existing exposure across the division.
• Assess specific new business proposals, making recommendations and decisions within approval authorities.
• Fully understand and apply the Asset Finance Policy.
• Interpret credit search results.
• Previous experience in analysing and providing interpretation of credit agency reports and accounts.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Good attention to detail.
• Previous experience within the Asset Finance industry would be desirable, however it is not essential.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and be looking for a challenging, yet rewarding opportunity to join a progressive organisation offering genuine long term career progression.