The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary + excellent benefits package.
Our client, a leading provider of financial services to businesses requires a Credit Analyst to join their growing commercial finance team based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for drafting and presenting credit proposals to credit committee, the majority of which will be Invoice finance facilities.
• Underwrite new business applications and in-life reviews, ensuring a blend of strong risk focus and an awareness of commercial ambition.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of the Invoice and Specialist Finance Credit Policy ensuring sanctioning is considered with this document in mind at all times.
• Sanction facilities in a timely fashion ensuring as swift as possible a turnaround whilst maintaining a sufficiently thorough approach.
• To work collaboratively with colleagues across the business building strong relationships, especially with new business and relationship management teams.
• To contribute to and participate in the Invoice Finance / Specialist Finance Credit Committee and Transaction Credit Committee process when required.
• Career background in invoice finance.
• Risk-related roles – one or more of recoveries / audit / risk management.
• Receivables finance underwriting strongly preferred.
• Experience in AB
• Attention to detail
• Commercial awareness
• Strong risk focus
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.