In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
Our client, a leading provider of financial services to businesses requires an experienced debt recovery manager to lead a team of credit controllers in the active recovery of ongoing and aged debt.
You will also be required to manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring a high level of customer service whilst successfully managing the debt.
• To allocate debtor cases across the collections team.
• Effectively manage and motivate a team of debt recovery agents.
• To ensure the profitability of the business through efficient and effective credit control of a portfolio of debtors.
• To ensure that all relevant legislation and procedures are adhered to and complied with, including Data Protection and Consumer Credit Act.
• To provide excellent standards of customer service.
• To ensure that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company.
• Communication skills - Maintain high level professional conduct with internal and external customers via face to face, the phone, email and in written communication.
• Relationship building- establishes rapport - Establish and maintain a professional + ‘expert’ relationship with debtors through efficient credit control.
• Listen and interpret information - Good listening skills, understand how and when to action information, to the appropriate person.
• Attention to detail.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.