£50,000 to £75,000 plus car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits.
Our client is a global banking organisation who are going through a growth phase across the UK and expanding their credit function in Manchester.
a credit manger your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Demonstrable experience in a credit analysis role covering a portfolio of mid-size corporates)
• Demonstrable exposure to the UK corporate & commercial banking sector and a sound understanding of bilateral / club and syndicated type facilities.
• A very good understanding of financial forecasting methodology and credit rating interpretation
• Banking, Treasury or Accountancy professional qualifications and/or educated to degree level (or equivalent) is preferable
a Credit Manager your main
responsibilities will involve:
• In partnership with Relationship Managers, take personal responsibility for a portfolio of regionally based client relationships, undertaking appropriate due diligence, preparing annual renewal and other interim Credit Applications and making approval recommendations to the appropriate approval level.
• Ensuring that all the relevant financial and non financial aspects are considered, resulting in all the respective credit risks being identified and suitably mitigated
• Undertaking effective ongoing portfolio management of this portfolio, including covenant compliance
• Present credit applications to the respective credit approval committee, providing an independent, balanced view of the credit risks and proposing a course of action
• Provide constructive support to the Business; where appropriate seek to identify effective solutions with the objective of structuring transactions to meet the Banks credit policy framework and delivery of financial targets.
This is a great opportunity to build a career in a progressive bank.
In the first instance please forward your CV in confidence to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.