Salary negotiable depending on experience plus a range of benefits including pension, private healthcare & bonus.
A highly successful invoice finance business seeks a Credit Manager to join their team in the South East.
• Underwrite new business proposals within agreed sanctioning limit.
• Act as an underwriter for changes to and the reviewing of existing business.
• Manage the quality and distribution of divisional and bank credit submissions.
• Ensure that the right business is sanctioned for an appropriate return within Credit Policy and Risk Appetite.
• Produce Credit Committee minutes for large deals.
• Assist from time to time with Quality Assurance Monitoring.
• A background in invoice finance with an excellent understanding of invoice finance fraud and risk.
• Experience working in an asset-based lending environment.
• Good experience of credit underwriting.
• ABFA qualifications preferred.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Numerate and statistical.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.