£25,000 to £30,000 plus
bonus and benefits
Our client is a highly
regarded, well established and broad ranging financial group with continuing
plans for growth. The mortgages division
is crucial to their continued success and key to activity. The credit analyst is responsible for
carrying out data analysis and preparing robust recommendations on the
performance of the portfolio, including risk trends as part of a comprehensive
suite of management information.
- Prepare and develop regular portfolio
monitoring MI and analysis.
- Undertake strategic analysis of the
portfolio, summarising results/conclusions and making recommendations where
- Monitor developments across the credit
industry. Make use of external market data available to benchmark performance;
inform analysis and/or recommendations where appropriate.
- Extract and manipulate data and
- Understand how originating and servicing systems work and how data flows from these systems into the available
- Support the systems change process,
including the raising of change requests, test plans, testing and subsequent
post implementation monitoring
- Provide support and assistance to the credit risk manager and head of credit within the mortgages division and carry
out additional/adhoc tasks considered necessary/reasonable.
A key requirement for the
role is an excellent working knowledge of SAS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. A working knowledge of mortgages or a
background in finance would be advantageous.
In the first instance please
send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486