Highly competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
Our client a leading provider of financial services to business requires a credit risk analyst to join their team in South West London.
Main responsibilities include standard monthly reporting to Risk and EXCO committees and Group Credit Risk, as well as regulatory and other ad hoc requests.
A key element of the role will be to drive pro-active analysis of credit trends, emerging risks and thematic / portfolio reviews across the business. In addition, the role will have shared responsibility for increasing the quality of credit data and the effectiveness of overall analysis and reporting.
• Pro-active analysis of credit trends and emerging risks across the client loan book.
• Perform portfolio / product reviews and make relevant recommendations.
• Maintain and improve credit risk reporting models and databases to ensure accuracy, efficiency and compliance with company guidelines.
• Embed processes and controls to improve quality of credit data.
• Develop and support development of new methodologies / models for monitoring and managing credit risk across the portfolio including Basel Pillar 2, IFRS 9, AIRB and bad debt forecasting.
• Asset finance industry knowledge.
• In-depth working knowledge of RiskFactor.
• Highly numerate with a good understanding of credit risk methodologies, with experience of credit risk and portfolio analysis.
• Good knowledge of credit risk policies and, processes and controls.
• Excellent written and presentational skills.