The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary + plus a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a leading provider of financial services to businesses requires an experienced Credit Risk professional to join their risk management team based in Brighton.
The role consists of analysing the invoice finance portfolio using risk factor and other analytical and risk management tools to highlight clients with deteriorating risk profiles and the production of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and ad hoc reports for risk and executive committees and group credit risk.
A key element of the role is presenting findings and analysis to colleagues across risk and other functions in a clear and concise manner.
• Review and synthesise the risk data that flows from various internal systems and from external sources to form a risk assessment of clients, portfolios.
• Ensure that adverse trends and statistics, clients with deteriorating profiles and suspicions of fraud are raised with the relevant client management teams.
• Produce monthly, quarterly, half yearly and ad hoc reports for risk and executive committees, including monitoring of credit appetite, early warning indicators and client review schedule in a timely manner.
Skills & experience:
• Invoice finance industry experience.
• Strong aptitude for working with data, interpreting results and making recommendations.
• Experience of credit risk and portfolio analysis.
• Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and present information in a logical and professional format.