Highly competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
Our client, a leading provider of financial services to business, requires a credit risk manager to join their team in the south of England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the head of risk in the overall development of the firm’s credit risk strategy with the aim of building a high quality client base and balanced portfolio.
You will be required to manage the invoice finance division’s risk reporting and analysis alongside managing key credit risk-related projects. This includes standard monthly reporting to the invoice finance executive and governance forums, as well as regulatory reporting.
- Own the production and annual review of credit risk appetite statement reporting for the division, ensuring alignment to business appetite and identification of key business risks.
- Own emerging risk, risk register and accepted risk reporting for credit risk across the division.
- Drive continuous improvement activity, challenging processes and procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness, while being aligned with business delivery.
- Lead, own and manage the provision of complete and accurate credit risk data across invoice into bank IT systems, providing recommendations for change as and where appropriate.
- Invoice discounting industry knowledge.
- In-depth working knowledge of RiskFactor.
- Highly numerate with a good understanding of credit risk methodologies, with experience of credit risk and portfolio analysis.
- Good knowledge of credit risk policies and processes and controls.
- Excellent written and presentational skills.
- Knowledge of credit risk management within the SME segment of the financial services industry.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377