To £60k pa, bonus and excellent benefits.
Our client is a long established and highly regarded niche bank with a reputation for providing a broad range of bespoke services and products and developing long term relationships with its clients. One of its leading divisions provides invoice finance facilities to the SME and corporate markets.
This role is responsible for managing credit risk reporting and analysis alongside managing key credit risk related projects. This includes standard monthly reporting to the company executive and governance forums, as well as regulatory reporting.
A key element of the role will be to drive pro-active and insightful analysis of credit trends and emerging risks through the development of a standard monthly reporting suite for a range of stakeholders.
• Lead the provision of high quality standard monthly reporting to the executive and governance forums supported by robust analysis and commentary.
• Monitor loan book performance against credit appetite; produce forecasts for bad debt and provisions in conjunction with finance.
• Own the production and annual review of Credit Risk Appetite Statement (CRAS) reporting for the division, ensuring alignment to business appetite and identification of key business risks.
• Manage ICAAP and Pillar II reporting for the division.
• Contribute to the development of new methodologies / models for monitoring and managing credit risk across the portfolio, including stress testing, IFRS 9, AIRB and ICAAP.
• Own emerging risk, risk register and accepted risk reporting for credit risk across the division.
• Manage the credit risk related regulatory reporting produced by banking financial control, including but not limited to FinRep.
• Engage collaboratively with the head of underwriting and wider leadership team to ensure MI is developed to support the strategic objectives whilst maintaining credit risk appetite within agreed parameters.
• Lead the development and successful deployment of risk factor, and any successor or complimentary risk management systems, in a manner which supports the businesses credit risk management and governance requirements.
• Drive continuous improvement activity, challenging processes and procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness, whilst be aligned with business delivery.
• Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities, as appropriate.
Essential skills & experience:
• Invoice discounting industry knowledge
• Highly numerate with a good understanding of credit risk methodologies, with experience of credit risk and portfolio analysis
• Able to lead and manage relationships with key stakeholders
• Knowledge of IFRS9 and experience of credit risk PD & LGD models
• Good knowledge of credit risk policies and, processes and controls
• Excellent written and presentational skills
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0161 486 0011