In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
Our client, a leading provider of financial services to businesses requires an experienced CRM professional to join their team in Oxford.
Your role will be to support the management, development and delivery of the companies CRM solutions.
You will lead the global engagement and adoption of CRM by building relationships with senior management and super users to assist them in maximising the use of CRM.
You will support the activities required to maintain the quality of data in CRM and ensure external governance protocols are met with regard data, its capture and storage.
• To gather ideas for new CRM developments from users and assess the business need across the group and translate this into approved technical requirements.
• To manage the change process to ensure that the impact of any changes to the system are assessed and agreed with super users prior to being implemented on the live system.
• To review any system issues with application support to ensure that any issues and their impact is kept to a minimum for the users.
• To ensure that the CRM solution remains consistent across all regions and the management of any deviation from this is escalated to the global CRM manager as required.
• To support in all activities regarding the quality and maintaining the quality of data in CRM and ensure external governance protocols are met with regard data, its capture and storage.
• To be the advocate of CRM across the business and to ensure its continued promotion.
• You will enjoy working with data and analysing it to help make informed decisions.
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral and be able to articulate yourself to different stakeholders.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages including Microsoft Dynamics and Excel.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.