You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a leading name in the provision of finance to a broad range of businesses across the UK, Europe and globally, require an experienced team leader to join their team based in Berkshire.
You will be responsible for a team of direct sales people, motivating and monitoring their progress to ensure that targets are met and they reach their potential.
• Regular monitoring of calls and providing substantial feedback.
• Team management – meetings, individual reviews, day to day support, reporting on team performance against targets.
• Developing, mentoring and supporting all necessary training for the team.
• Ensuring maximum lead generation.
• Liaising with Business Development Managers and making appointments where appropriate.
• Meet Company standards.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated with experience of team management, and have the ability to lead, motivate, cultivate, coach and mentor.
IGF constructs £200k funding line for Rubico