You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a leading name in the provision of finance to a broad range of businesses across the UK, Europe and globally, require an experienced team leader to join their team based in Berkshire.
You will be responsible for a team of direct sales people, motivating and monitoring their progress to ensure that targets are met and they reach their potential.
• Regular monitoring of calls and providing substantial feedback.
• Team management – meetings, individual reviews, day to day support, reporting on team performance against targets.
• Developing, mentoring and supporting all necessary training for the team.
• Ensuring maximum lead generation.
• Liaising with Business Development Managers and making appointments where appropriate.
• Meet Company standards.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated with experience of team management, and have the ability to lead, motivate, cultivate, coach and mentor.
May 2017 figures for the high street banks
Job Vacancy: ABL Underwriter – London - CBCRS