Manchester or Leeds
Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus and benefits scheme with the potential for genuine career development.
Our client a well-established accounting firm are looking to expand their growing commercial finance brokerage team in both Leeds and Manchester.
The company currently assists a large number of businesses requiring various forms of business finance including business loans, asset finance, invoice finance and property related funding solutions.
Your role as a Funding Manager will be largely telephone based and will require you to react to and effectively deal with both incoming enquires from prospective clients and leads from existing introducer channels.
• Originate and convert funding applications through a network of introducers and panel of well-established funders.
• Build relationships with existing key funding partners and potential funders.
• Communicate effectively with business owners, introducers and lenders.
• Reporting progress of leads to originators.
• Interpretation of financial and other data in order to package deals correctly.
• Ensuring knowledge of lenders is updated on a regular basis.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong communicator both face to face and over the telephone.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a fast paced, professional and rewarding working environment which will suit candidates who value hard work and are looking to progress their careers quickly.