The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus potential and a range of additional benefits.
Our client a rapidly developing peer-to-peer lender and provider of funding solutions to businesses, require an experienced finance professional to join the team in their London office.
The organisation specialises in assisting SME’s who require working capital which may be tied up in various assets. Your role will be to help unlock this capital by offering an innovative and unique product to customers.
Your main responsibility will be to react to inbound enquiries by prospective leads and to convert them into customers then manage them through the application and completion process.
a Funding Manager, you will:
• Work as part of a skilled and dynamic team offering an exceptional product and service to small and medium enterprises from across the UK.
• Work with the Business Development, Credit and Relationship Management teams to promote the business and its products and services.
• Be responsible for qualifying SMEs with a turnover of in excess of £5m in terms of both their funding need and credit fit, alongside the preparation and submission of a prospect file to credit and subsequent completion post decision.
• Work with colleagues across the company to continually challenge, develop and improve the customer and introducer experience.
You will need:
• Ability to build lasting relationships based upon delivering innovative approaches that generate consistent value for customers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills across a wide range of stakeholders and seniority levels.
• Demonstrable financial analysis skills and extensive knowledge of the financial services marketplace.
• Experience of working within a commercial lending environment.