£80k to £100k plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a long established and broadly based Invoice Finance Business providing one of the widest product offerings available in this sector. They can demonstrate a long track record of success particularly in the mid market space where they provide Invoice Discounting , ABL and other bespoke services. They are looking for a Head of Business Services to join their team in Haywards Heath.
The successful candidate will manage the business services department in accordance with the ICT and operational policies in place so that customer and employee satisfaction can be optimised.
Core duties will include:
• Staff performance – coaching and guiding employees in accordance with core values.
• Strategic advice and implementation identifying areas for improvement as policies develop.
• Responsibility for the Information and Operations Division’s business plans to be to required department objectives.
• Stakeholder management.
• Monitor, analyse and evaluate departmental results.
• Responsibility for the design, development and implementation of optimally performing end-to-end customer processes.
• Identify and monitor operational risk.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in leadership and performance management. You will preferably have knowledge of business economics at university level. You will have an extensive background in financial services.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.