London or Birmingham (Flexible Location)
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary & package reflective of the seniority of the role.
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading global banking player in a leadership position.
The Head of Client Management is a key role in the large and major corporate division of this UK receivables finance & ABL subsidiary, with overall responsibility for credit and client management of the receivables finance and ABL book. The role has line management responsibility for 4 UK wide client directors, who manage total assets of £1bn. This is an operational leadership and coaching role.
responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining awareness of the applicable regulatory and business environment: understand audit, tax and legal implications and changes as they affect the customers and the Bank.
• Setting and overseeing execution of targets by client managers to ensure that team goals and objectives are achieved.
• Designing and implementing workable, innovative solutions for customers individual needs plus generate and receive quality referrals for/from other parts of the group.
• Managing a client portfolio in order to maintain existing and generate new income for the business. Undertaking sector/portfolio planning and client monitoring/contact.
• Managing portfolio customers and follow end to end client management process ensuring superior client experience.
• Working closely with colleagues to promote awareness of receivables finance products, strategies and competitor information.
• Maintaining a balanced approach to risk management.
• Maintaining close liaison with intra country, intra region and cross regional colleagues/stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of sales, product and client management functions and to the overall direction of regional and global business within receivables finance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
• Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible.
• A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications.
• Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results.
• Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in a similar organisation.
• Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers.
• A track record of successfully identifying and developing significant/complex business propositions that attract and entrench customers, in a fair and ethical way.