£45,000 to £60,000 plus car
allowance plus bonus plus package
Our client is a highly
respected and leading provider of systems for the Invoice Finance and Trade
Finance sectors with a global client base.
We are seeking an ambitious
individual with experience in the Invoice Finance sector to join the team in a
new senior role to help take the business to the next level.
- Client support, client relationships,
management of the Company’s Support Team,
internal systems and reporting procedures
- Client pricing
- Client visits including international
- Credit control and management of
invoicing to clients (invoices will be issued by our bookkeeper)
- Client service measurement e.g. using
data outputs from Zendesk call logging system
- Role definition and job descriptions
- Performance measurement
- Review organisational/personnel
- Maintenance of holiday and sickness records
- Maintenance of personnel procedures e.g.
- Management of any other personnel matters
- Overseeing office move to
new premises - not imminent but expected within say a year
- Company Documentation and
- Legal documentation – client
- Other documentation - infrastructure,
- Disaster recovery review
- Key person vulnerability - system processes,
- Supplier contact -
experience with cloud systems and outsourced solutions desired
- Reporting to Board members
with some involvement in Board meetings.
As there will be significant
client engagement there will be the requirement for some overseas travel (short
The successful candidate is
likely to come from the Invoice Finance sector with experience in Client
Management, Operations or possibly Sales.
You will be ambitious and entrepreneurial in your outlook.
In the first instance please
send your CV in confidence to Nigel Blakey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161