£45-60k plus excellent benefits
Our client a major financial organisation who are looking for someone who is working in marketing within the financial services sector.
will be accountable for:
• Execution of the marketing & communications strategy developed in conjunction with key stakeholders to achieve commercial targets.
• This marketing strategy will be approved by the ExCo and periodically updated to reflect changes in strategy.
• Retain overall responsibility and accountability for the marketing budget.
• Develop, coach and motivate the marketing team so that each member of the team can act independently and with appropriate autonomy to deliver against the agreed marketing plan.
• Develop expertise on market practice and pricing with respect to the general customer charging policy, including insurance pricing.
• Assist and advise changes to this policy, with the aim of maximising performance, whilst respecting the company’s Conduct Risk policy.
• Conceive, develop and implement new offerings in this domain
• Promote existing financial solutions and creation of new offers, helping with product development and deployment, via marketing support.
• Develop effective, innovative and creative campaigns with input from sales and market insight to support growth, product penetration and brand awareness targets.
• Constitute a sounding-board for the local organisation team in terms of business projects.
• Constitute a focal point for cross-fertilisation projects and innovation amongst the BU’s in the context of the strategic development of core models and added-value solutions.
• Develop a segmentation strategy per market that encompasses a strong, credible customer value proposition for each defined segment.
• Lead timely delivery and reporting of corporate marketing and solutions projects and core model implementation in the UK.
• Responsible for the partner satisfaction programme, working with senior management to ensure that customer feedback is translated into appropriate action plans and timely service improvement when necessary.
• Responsibility for the management and organisation of major internal events.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong written communication skills and ability to adapt to writing style
• Previous marketing experience in a corporate environment.
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Strong IT skills in word packages specifically PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of Adobe would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of digital marketing, video and social media
• Experience in vendor leasing is a must
• Strong understanding of B2B channel sales and marketing environment
• Project management
• Understanding of financial promotions and related regulation
• Budget management and demonstrating measurable ROI
• Loyalty and channel incentive scheme management to grow partner share of wallet
• Effective stakeholder management
This is a great company to work for with a fantastic culture. Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Lyons on 07790808904