In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent package with basic salary circa £80-£100k DOE, plus car allowance, discretionary bonus (up to 50% of basic), and a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a leading independent provider of asset finance solutions is looking to recruit a head of new business management to lead of team of 10 staff involved in initial proposal management, regulatory checks, documentation preparation and pre-payout checking.
You will have ultimate responsibility for the execution of deal flows from the initial proposal logging through to the execution of the approved deal pay-out.
• Refine and manage an effective and efficient deal flow process.
• Oversee adherence to all relevant policies and standards.
• Provide visibility to both the teams and the key stakeholders of data at each stage in the process, energising the combined effort to achieve KPI’s.
• Provide guidance to ensure effective task prioritisation in respect of the work flow.
• Provide support in respect of all regulatory requirements and changes.
• Sponsor effective broker communications ensuring that their business is valued and that their agreed requirements are met whilst working proactively with them to improve deal flow.
• Develop strong relationships whilst liaising with sales, legal, credit & asset management together with risk and compliance colleagues to allow for effective delivery of the lending strategy.
• To maintain a full understanding of the portfolio and staff performance, reporting regularly to the head of operations and, where appropriate, to functional heads.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of leadership within a financial services, process driven environment; including asset finance.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.