Surrey, Essex or Yorkshire
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package in line with the senior nature of the role.
A unique opportunity for a Senior Operations professional to join the growing invoice finance subsidiary of one of the UK’s fastest growing Banking organisations.
The successful candidate will oversee the day to day running of the operational back office function of the business across its three sites in Surrey, Essex & Yorkshire.
• You will be able to meet the challenge of managing large teams undertaking a range of activities over multiple sites.
• You will manage three distinct teams (Credit Control, CSR and Admin) who each operate in three separate sites.
• You will build detailed dashboards to help understand activity and drive performance of these teams. This will therefore allow you to effectively develop and coach your team to be the best they can be for our customers.
• You will ensure compliance with operational risk by implementing a robust control framework and testing compliance with this on an ongoing basis.
• You will use your detailed understanding of the industry and the wider market to work with existing partners and seek out new partners or providers of service that could transform the way we do business and enhance the customer experience. When these opportunities are identified you will lead project teams to implement these changes and monitor the success of the change programme.
• You will need a thorough understanding of the invoice finance industry, including a detailed awareness of the issues that affect factorability and the overall market context.
• You also need to understand the key activities undertaken by credit controller, invoice discounting reconciliation and sales ledger administration teams in an invoice finance business.
• You will need to demonstrate an ability to remote manage as the team are across three individual sites.
• You will have the ability to manage a change management programme to support the drive to make the business more efficient and more customer centric.