Metro Bank is growing, and growing FAST! We need to hire the right people, into the right roles, at the right time, to deliver our ambitious growth plans. We need amazing colleagues to join the Revolution and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
Are you looking for a job in Invoice Finance with a difference? Would you like to build and shape an already high performing team, but be able to put your own mark on it? Would you like to lead a team of like-minded colleagues to be the best they can be? If this sounds like you….. read on
what would you be doing?
• Leading a team of operational and support colleagues across three sites (Basildon, Guildford and Sheffield – where you spend the majority of your time is up to you)
• Driving consistency of approach to ensure the teams maximize efficiency to deliver an AMAZING Customer Service and create FANS for life!
• Implementing and managing a game changing change management programme to support the drive to make the business more efficient and more customer centric
• Building amazing relationships with your internal colleagues to provide our customers with a first class experience across all areas of Metro Bank
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill
where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able
to do all these wonderful things...
• Demonstrate a passion for everything invoice finance – from credit control to support colleagues to our lovely admin team. You need to understand their jobs as well as they do, in order to transform how we do things, so that our customers get an amazing service
• Use your knowledge that you have built up to make sure we are connected with the best service providers across all areas of our Invoice Finance business. You will need to make sure our suppliers are as passionate as we are about providing great customer experiences
• Leading teams – this is tricky – it will be across three sites so remote management experience is going to be key here. Consistency is the name of the game and you will need to find a way to make sure we are doing everything the same across three sites, every time. This is a big ask MI, risk controls, dashboards, projects, audits, spreadsheets - that sort of thing
• Looking after your colleagues is one of the most important things you will do every day