c. £60-65,000 pa, excellent benefits and career path.
An excellent leadership opportunity to work in an established invoice finance division of a highly regarded banking organisation.
· You will be able to meet the challenge of managing a growing team, currently 30 FTE, undertaking a range of activities over multiple sites.
· You will manage three distinct teams (Credit Control, CSR and Admin) who each operate in three separate sites across the South East and North of the UK.
· You will build a detailed model to help understand activity and drive performance of these teams. This will therefore allow you to effectively develop and coach your team to be the best they can be for the customers relationships.
· You will ensure consistency of approach across the teams in the three different sites, to ensure best practice is adopted and followed and to drive operational efficiency.
· You will ensure compliance with operational risk by implementing a robust control framework and testing compliance with this on an ongoing basis.
· You will use your detailed understanding of the industry and the wider market to work with existing partners and seek out new partners or providers of service that could transform the way business is undertaken and enhance the customer experience. When these opportunities are identified you will lead project teams to implement these changes and monitor the success of the change programme.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a top class reputation in this sector with the prospect of further career development in this growing business.
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, email@example.com, tel: 0161 486 0011.