£55,000-£65,000, plus car and excellent benefits.
Our client is a highly regarded major financial institution with an excellent reputation for providing flexible lending solutions to the higher-end SME and corporate markets. They have a strong and long-established presence in the invoice finance/ABL sector and a market-leading and wide-ranging product set. You will be responsible for leading and developing the operations team to ensure effective management of all operational procedures, including risk management making a valuable contribution to company profitability. You will also have responsibility for implementing and maintaining excellent standards of customer service and delivering/promoting all aspects of the brand.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To maintain and uphold the highest standards of customer service.
- Lead, coach, mentor and monitor the operations team, building the team through recruitment and succession planning.
- To underwrite and fund business in line with the risk framework, reporting any concerns to the group risk director.
- Implement/maintain strong internal controls to coincide with group audit requirements and review regularly.
- Complete/deliver reports/budgets effectively and within timescales.
- Implement/promote and review local business plan, though regular meetings and reporting.
- Continually review key performance indicators, take necessary action where required, to meet requirements.
- To ensure operations assist in the sales process, where required, providing a smooth and efficient take on process, without any adverse effect on risk.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience – Invoice finance industry experience, proven experience of managing risk issues, customer service experience, managing a team.
- Skills – Excellent communication, dynamic leadership, understanding of operations and risk procedures, strategic thinking, presentations skills.
- Qualifications – ABFA foundation and certificate.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading brand which is known for progressing strong talent within the business.
Please contact Mark Lyons for a confidential discussion on 07790 808904 or e-mail email@example.com.