Job Vacancy: Head of Operations - Retail Finance - CBC Resourcing Solutions
South West London
£60,000 to £80,000 plus benefits
Our client is a highly regarded and long established Financial Services Group with assets of over £7bn and 2000+ employees. They have established a new division to focus on the Retail Credit Sector.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day delivery of product set. Ensure a continuing ability to provide defined services to Retailers / Consumers and to internal customers.
- Manage Third Party Supplier Relationships. Ensure the effective daily operation of relationships with existing and future third party outsource partners. To include, but not limited to Loan Origination, Loan Management, Customer Arrears, Customer Service, Debt Collection.
- Ensure compliant trading. Work alongside Head of Governance and Risk to ensure that all operational processes are compliant with legislative, regulatory, internal and broader bank requirements.
- New Product / Project Integration. High volume of new commercial initiatives will require close collaboration with Head of Projects to ensure the effective integration / normalisation of new initiatives.
- Continuous Process Improvement. Embed and promote a process improvement capability – one that ensures on-going incremental efficiency gains. Very clear leader of relentless focus on optimising / automating incumbent processes.
- Line Management / Support. Motivate and inspire a team of Operations Managers and Analysts
- Performance MI. Originate and deliver a set of MI that supports the effective daily management of CBRF operations and is cap[able of supporting future investment discussions Key Skills / Experience / Profile
- Fundamental requirement to have experience of, and an appetite for leading a team in an unpredictable, high decision volume, rapidly evolving “Hands On” environment.
- Significant experience delivering an operating infrastructure in an automated, high volume regulated financial services business
- Proven ability to manage complex outsource third party commercial relationships.
- Whilst not an IT professional, significant insight into the mechanics and contribution technology can make across a contemporary operating environment.
- Clear experience of operational team leadership.
- Ability to share and develop understanding of complex MI. Strong core presentation / communication skills
- Confident to act as part of a Senior Operations leadership group.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with excellent career prospects.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with excellent career prospects.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Nigel Blakey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.