In return you can expect a competitive salary with performance linked bonus + a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a developing Peer to Peer lender and provider of funding solutions to businesses requires a Head of Relationship Management to lead a team of RM’S based from their London headquarters.
The organisation specialises in assisting SME’s who require working capital which may be tied up in various assets. Your role as the Head of Relationship Management will be to manage a skilled and dynamic team in the day to day management and development of customers who require specialist funding.
• Ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Continually monitor risk and have a good knowledge of risk awareness.
• Maintain profitable relationships with all stakeholders.
• Lead and motivate a team of Relationship Managers to achieve personal and business objectives.
• Ability to build lasting relationships based upon delivering innovative approaches that generate consistent value for customers.
• Demonstrable Financial analysis skills and extensive knowledge of the Financial Services marketplace.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in Business lending as well as an in-depth knowledge of analysing complex financial information and its practical application in a business lending environment. Applicants should also have experience of team leadership and know how to manage their own work load whilst running a team.