To £75,000 plus car and excellent commission scheme
A great opportunity has arisen through promotion for a Head of Sales within a leading provider of Invoice Finance. This opportunity is for someone to develop an established and successful team of Business Development Managers and their support function.
Purpose of the role:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To lead and develop the sales team to maximise business opportunity and drive new business clients and income
- To assist in the development of company strategy and ensure all policy decisions are implemented
- To represent the interests of their company internally and externally
- Delivery of Team Sales Targets: To achieve the sales team’s targets in terms of new clients and income, including an element of their own closed business.
- Introducer Development: To develop and attract new and existing introductory sources through regular networking and profile in the area of responsibility. Develop the team to ensure that time is spent in this area.
Requirements of the role:
- To lead, coach, train, mentor and monitor the sales team to achieve their personal targets, and ultimately, the team targets. Give specific training on other group products to ensure all areas of plans are met.
- Recruitment of Staff: To recruit and train staff of the appropriate quality to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Team Communication: To hold regular sales meetings, to ensure strategy is communicated, progress is monitored and best practice is shared.
Desirable for the role:
- Experience – Industry experience as a Business Development Manager
- Skills – ability to build relationships at all levels
- Qualifications – Sales/industry recognised qualifications
- Experience – Managing a team to deliver excellent results
- Skills – Leadership and management
- Qualifications – ABFA qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that has seen significant growth over recent years and continues to expand its offering into the market. For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Lyons on 07790 808904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org