The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package plus the opportunity for genuine progression.
Our client a major provider of financial services to businesses requires a driven and ambitious professional to join their team in a sales support position.
The main aim of your role will be to support a team of Business Development Managers by providing direct sales leads, through the effective use of the CRM system within the asset-based finance department.
• To add value to the sales team by providing analytical, administrative and commercial support.
• Qualification and referral of incoming direct sales leads.
• Maintenance, data cleansing and continuous evolution of the CRM system.
• Arrange meetings, conferences, corporate events and travel arrangements and attend and take minutes, as required.
• Prepare presentations, executive summaries and reports as required.
• Diary management; deal with appointment requests, proactively arrange appointments, prepare meeting packs in a timely manner.
• Prepare Internal and External Sales communications.
• Previous experience within invoice discounting or asset-based lending.
• Confident, enthusiastic, energetic and solution orientated.
• Professional standards of communication, both written and spoken.
• Excellent Microsoft office knowledge in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Be self-motivated and able to prioritise times and tasks, dependent upon business needs and requirements.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.