In return you can expect a competitive basic salary + plus performance based bonus and a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a rapidly developing peer-to-peer lender and provider of funding solutions to businesses requires a driven, experienced B2B sales professional to join their team based in London.
The organisation specialises in assisting SME’s who require working capital which may be tied up in various assets. Your role will be to help unlock this capital by offering an innovative and unique product to customers.
Your main responsibility will be to bring new and repeat business to the company through the development and maintenance of an extensive network of financial introducers including accountants, commercial finance brokers, business advisors and corporate partners.
an Internal Business Development Manager, you will:
• Work as part of a skilled and dynamic team offering an exceptional product and service to small and medium enterprises from across the UK.
• Attending networking events and socials to help nurture and grow your introducer network.
• Responsible for generating and managing your own sales pipeline from your introducer network.
• Source and understand the needs of prospective customers utilising our innovative products to beat their expectations.
• Support Introducers through the onboarding processes and the ongoing relationship with yourself and the company.
• Work with the sales, relationship management and product teams to continually challenge, develop and improve the experience of introducers and customers.
You will need:
• Ability to build lasting relationships with introducers based upon delivering innovative approaches that generate consistent value for them.
• Strong communication and presentation skills across a wide range of stakeholders and seniority level.
• Relevant sales experience is essential, ideally from a financial services background.
• An ability to interpret financial information and an interest in developing your knowledge of the financial services marketplace.