Our client is a major European provider of vendor finance solutions. They are looking for someone to develop new business for them in their core sectors but also in new and up and coming market sectors. You will be focused on development of long term relationships with manufacturers, importers and dealers as well as internal stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
• Pro-actively, identifying and securing new business development opportunities in line with an agreed business plan.
• Engaging with the marketing team to establish and execute initiatives in line with hunting and key account objectives.
• Undertaking frequent performance analysis with introductory sources and internal departments using KPIs and MI, taking remedial action, where necessary, to ensure conversion efficiencies are met.
• Handling specific complex sales queries from potential new sources of business, converting them into new business by negotiation and appropriate follow up.
• Maintaining awareness of changing market conditions, communicating and adapting sales approaches accordingly.
• Undertaking introductory source reviews in a timely fashion ensuring all introductory sources remain valid and compliant.
• Identifying and undertaking training of manufacturer and dealer staff on products, facilities and use of digital tools.
• Provide proactive business development in identified new markets.
To be considered for this role you must have experience of building long term relationships at board level, and have the desire to win new business. Our client is a great employer and one where people who perform have long careers.
In the first instance please contact Mark Lyons email@example.com or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.