The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
Our client, one of the leading providers of financial services to businesses requires a Legal Documentation Executive to join their back office operations team based in Manchester.
The role will involve leading the legal documentation team to continually monitor, maintain and update all legal documentation and make sure that it adheres to both company and government legislation.
• Produce standard legal documentation within agreed SLAs
• Ensure documentation is accurate, consistent and reflects the sanctioned facilities
• Documents are produced on a right-first-time basis
• Ensure that the document library is kept up to date, cleansing it of any obsolete documents
• For non-standard documentation, liaise with internal and external legal professionals to ensure all the above requirements are met
• Be the first point of contact for sales, operations and risk for legal document queries
• Support risk leadership with annual strategic review of legal documentation suite
• Build and maintain a network / panel of external legal contacts to keep up to speed with legal developments.
• An invoice finance / ABL background with bias towards risk and / or recoveries
• Good, demonstrable knowledge of invoice finance / ABL agreements, associated security documentation (e.g. guarantees, indemnities, charges, etc.) and their rights & remedies
• A good understanding of typical legal documentation and security requirements for a range of invoice finance and ABL facilities
• The ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation and within prescribed timescales
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.