Competitive basic salary + an excellent range of additional benefits Inc. pension scheme and Life Assurance.
Our client, a vastly developing provider of commercial finance is looking to hire a driven, organised and enthusiastic individual to join the business in a New Business Coordinator position.
The role requires the individual to coordinate and effectively manage the take-on of all new clients from collation of new prospects information through to pay-out.
The individual will maintain proper communications between the prospect, sales and in-house personnel and the company ensuring that a good and clear foundation for the ongoing client relationship is established.
The candidate will be required to assess and monitor debtor funding/credit limits.
• Undertake and analyse company and personal searches and updating front of office systems with the findings.
• Check and collate all prospect paperwork before submitting to the underwriters for review.
• Maintain the front of office systems logging each stage of deal progression and communicate with those involved.
• Raising legal documentation and liaising with solicitors to assist in registering charges.
• Check the legal documents once returned from the prospect to ensure they have been executed correctly.
• Liaise with Prospect, Regional Sales Director / Manager and Client Manager regarding the take on process.
• Dispatch fully completed, signed and dated copy documentation to clients promptly. Make up legal files and scan copy to front of office systems.
A financial/ sales administration background is preferred. The individual will have strong written and verbal communication skills, be well organised, personable and willing to learn.
Experience administering legal documentation is beneficial but not essential.
February 2017 figures for the high street banks
ABFA Achievers Awards 2016
The latest UK retail sales data