Salary negotiable depending on experience plus a range of additional benefits including car allowance, pension and discretionary bonus.
Our client, one of the
The successful candidate
will be responsible for the management, training and development of a small
• Manage the Operations
• Recruitment of new staff, establishing a culture of team working, customer focus and income generation.
• Attend occasional due diligence audits and new business surveys to effectively monitor risk.
• Underwrite new business proposals in-line with personal authority levels.
• Monitor the performance of the sales ledger to control and mitigate risk.
• Generate new business leads from every possible source available.
• Employ best practice and seek to continually improve processes and productivity.
• Good understanding of Invoice Finance and its products.
• Previous management experience.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience of Factoring and Invoice Discounting is essential, as is a solid understanding of business finance and its practical applications.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established organisation promoting an innovative and market leading finance product.