To £55k plus excellent benefits.
Our client is independent lender who specialise in providing Working Capital Solutions to manufacturers, distributors, resellers and dealers, as they look to go to the next phase of growth we are looking to build on their already strong leadership team.
Led by an experienced entrepreneurial team provide customers both big and small with a range of financing solutions which will enable them to grow quicker, improve their working capital and effectively manage their supply chain.
Our client has significant institutional investment and in the process of becoming a bank, are growing quickly. As a result they are expanding the operations and are seeking a number of Operational Managers to be based from a new office in Manchester.
• Lead a team of operational associates on a day to day basis
• Monitoring team performance, setting goals and driving performance
• Hands on management of difficult/complex cases
• Working with the commercial and risk teams to ensure operational processes support the business goals
• Working with the commercial teams to provide an exceptional customer experience
Qualifications & experience:
• You must have previous commercial finance/banking experience, with knowledge of either retail deposits, asset or invoice finance.
• Ability to organise work independently; able to show initiative with customers and partners Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• This role would suit a confident, driven individual looking for a position to join an ambitious, forward thinking organisation during an exciting period of growth.
In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790808904.