Banking/ Invoice Finance
Salary negotiable depending on experience plus a range of additional benefits including car allowance and discretionary bonus.
Our client, a fast growing independent provider of Credit Management and Invoice Finance to businesses requires an Operations Manager to join their growing team in the Midlands region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management and development of a small Operations Team as well as effectively managing a small portfolio of Clients and their Invoice Finance arrangements, to ensure profitability and maximise revenue.
- Manage the Operations Team ensuring they provide the best possible service and provide exemplary customer service.
- Recruitment of new staff, establishing a culture of team working, customer focus and income generation.
- Attend occasional due diligence audits, new business surveys and client service reviews to effectively monitor risk.
- Underwrite new business proposals in-line with personal authority levels.
- Monitor the performance of the sales ledger to control and mitigate risk.
- Employ best practice and seek to continually improve processes and productivity.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established organisation promoting an innovative and market leading finance product.
- Good understanding of Invoice Finance and its products.
- Previous client management experience.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.