The successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary plus bonus and a range of additional benefits.
An opportunity has arisen for an energetic, hungry and charismatic individual to join a market leading alternative finance provider as a Partnerships Manager based in the North West.
Your role will be to proactively source new business from a network of both Banks & Financial Institutions, in addition to Professional Introducers such as Accountants and Solicitors. In addition you will continually maintain and develop relationships with existing clients.
• Proven track record in business to business sales.
• Good communication skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Ability to make dynamic decisions quickly whilst demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
• Be able to work effectively with existing clients and continuously improve the relationship.
• Effectively manage a portfolio of clients.
• To be able to recognise and assess potential clients.
• To negotiate terms and agree processes with clients.
• To meet individual targets and contribute to team targets.
• To promote the brand and company ethos.
This role would ideally suit an individual who has experience of working within a bank or financial institution who understands the relevant funding processes required to satisfy SME’s lending requirements. You will also be able to demonstrate a track record of business development in a target driven sales environment.