To £65k + car, bonus and
Our client is a major player
in the market and are very strong in the ABL sector. We are looking for an
experienced Portfolio Manager who has many years working within the ABL. You
will be responsible for risk and relationship management of a small client
portfolio of well-known corporate companies
- Management of client risk via client
collateral and financial performance analysis
- Analysis of collateral information and
maintenance of data, triggers and sign off to ensure accurate collateral
reporting and prompt identification of issues including over-advances and
operational covenant breaches along with recommendation of corrective actions.
- Analysis of financial statements and
forecasts plus preparation of financial models to ensure prompt identification
of financial covenant breaches along with recommendation of corrective actions.
- Compliance with all visit, audit and
review requirements in line with credit policy
- Negotiating, structuring and closing
amendments, restructuring, waivers, for clients including preparation and
presentation of credit applications for client review and facility revision.
- Responsibility for maximizing
portfolio income generation in line with any targets.
- Responsibility for work-out of
under-performing clients within portfolio to include identification of
appropriate strategies and co-ordination of collect-outs with insolvency
practitioners or advisors.
- Maintenance and security of client
legal documentation, including facility amendments.
- Co-ordination with underwriting and
legal functions to ensure timely closing of new business prospects into clients
within agreed terms.
- Completion of all required training.
- Representing in the external market
place as required.
- Any other duties as required from time
to time, by Risk and Portfolio Director.
Sales and Competencies
- Experience and solid understanding of
asset based lending.
- Knowledge of technical and industry
issues with emphasis on keeping current with all developments.
- Ability to communicate a balanced view
of situations and consider alternative viewpoints.
- Proven track record of working to very
tight deadlines and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to act decisively in the face
of frustration, uncertainty or difficult choices.
This is a great opportunity
to join a strong brand in the industry. For a confidential discussion please
call Mark Lyons on 07790808904 or email email@example.com