London / Manchester
£40-45,000 pa, car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits.
An excellent and specialised opportunity to work in a highly reputable and long established Financial Services Group providing market leading products to Law firms across the UK.
• To ensure agreed sales targets are achieved for the periods stated within the incentive scheme.
• To identify new law firms and sign them to the funding scheme with a focus on Family and Contested Probate.
• To manage and strengthen existing law firm relationships to improve the levels of lending from these firms.
• To manage the workflow of new client loans through to completion. This will involve liaison with the Credit Underwriters.
• To develop ongoing professional relationships with key corporate partners such as cost firms and insurers.
• Effective planning of time and tasks to ensure monthly sales targets and activities are achieved.
• To develop a regional sales strategic plan.
• Completion of proposal to accept a new firm on to the portfolio.
• To work with the UK MD and head of credit to ensure we have a competitive and well articulated lending offering whilst remaining cognisant of the risks associated with the product.
• To play a key role in the due diligence of firms and cases, ensuring that the underwriting team are focused on dealing with material issues specific to each transaction.
• Working knowledge of the UK legal sector
• Strong Sales Skills
• Ability to present to a the UK Board in a measured and knowledgeable style
• Organisation and diary management
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a top class reputation in this sector with the prospect of excellent rewards for high achievers.
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0161 486 0011.