Our client, one of Europe’s largest audit and accountancy service providers, requires an experienced financial services professional to join their team in London.
The role will require the candidate to work with and alongside the Receivables Management Partner to develop new business streams and build long term client partnerships.
Key focus is to drive and develop new business throughout the practice with a particular focus on the recruitment sector.
• To identify new business opportunities and turn them into new clients of the firm. Using your own initiative to drive the process through appropriate channels - direct telephone contact, networking, relationships with professionals and topical seminars.
• Identify opportunities and create meetings, allocating the correct team to attend initial meetings.
• Establish, build and maintain relationships with targets and professionals.
• Ensuring that the database is maintained properly and that all opportunities, referrals and work wins are recorded for full visibility of new contacts and prospects.
• Ensure work referrals are captured, giving visibility to the reciprocity both in and out of the firm and ensuring that referrals are channelled appropriately.
• Generate, design and implement new campaigns to raise awareness of the business and to lead to new business opportunities for the practice.
• Encourage cross-selling throughout the practice to maximise fee revenue.
• Organise and involve partner participation in the sales process, encouraging accountability for new business generation.
• Direct Receivables Management / invoice finance experience within a professional marketplace, comfortable dealing at director/board level through consultative selling process and operational process.
• Ability to drive a number of initiatives at any one time.
• Target driven.
• Confident and professional with the ability to think on your feet.
• Ability to handle pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Proactive, robust and personable.
In return you can expect a highly competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.