In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
Our client a leading provider of financial services requires a recoveries coordinator to join their leasing team based in West Yorkshire.
You will be tasked with working accurately in a busy, demanding financial environment, whilst adhering to stringent deadlines. Ensuring security and profitability of the business through the thorough review and assessment of a portfolio of current and historic cases to establish the best and most effective course of recovery action, entering into affordable repayment plans where possible or as a last resort commence litigation if there is no contact or a refusal to pay.
• Thoroughly and regularly review a portfolio of current and historic cases to establish the best and most effective course of action in line with existing procedures.
• Working an active diary of clients in arrears ensuring an excellent collection rate is achieved whilst maintaining professional standards
• Ensuring that all relevant and important information is recorded within the appropriate client files. Also updating in house systems. Ensuring that the files and data is at the required standard to achieve successful audits.
• Provide an efficient and effective debt recovery litigation process from the commencement of proceedings through to obtaining Judgment and then using all methods of further enforcement
• Where required provide assistance to the in house collections team ensuring all policies and procedures are followed whilst keeping default and bad debt to a minimum
• Identify and escalate possible risks or opportunities associated with their portfolio to the Collections Manager
• Commercial risk awareness within a financial environment
• Used to high volume calls & comfortable on the phone
• Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
• Previous experience must include knowledge of the legal process and debt handling pre and post- litigation
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.