Due to continued company growth Scottish Pacific is currently recruiting for the newly created regional manager role to be located in Northern UK.
This role reports directly to the executive director, UK and will primarily focus on establishing a highly visible brand presence across the North of England, for both debtor and trade finance product as well as driving business growth through new business via an emphasis on our product mix capability whilst ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
• Settle new clients
• Develop and maintain a network of strong introducers
• Develop distribution channels
• Represent Scottish Pacific at events and presentations
• Drive a high level of client satisfaction
• Maintaining the Scottish Pacific brand
• Effectively negotiate with clients, staff and introducers
• Recommendation of new applications and reviews to higher authorities
• Ability to generate and close new business
• Strong financial acumen
• Experience in development of business finance sales
• Understanding of the legal and commercial environment of trade finance
• Understanding of the legal and commercial environment of invoice finance
• A sound understanding of commercial lending in general
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Prior use of CRM platform, ideally Dynamics CRM
• Client management experience in or out of Invoice Finance
The ideal candidate will be driven, results focused and have a strong understanding of Scottish Pacific values along with proven ability to generate business sales.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to:
Executive Director, UK