West Midlands, Home Counties & London
£40-65k plus car and bonus
Our client is a very well-established invoice finance company and part of a wider financial services business who provide a range of working capital finance facilities for owner managed businesses with facilities up to £5m,. They offer a range of factoring, invoice discounting and loan facilities as an alternative or in addition to the traditional bank overdraft. Other assets such as property, HP and stock may also be leveraged where necessary to provide a complete funding solution.
The main role of the jobholder: -
To generate new business from external sources such as accountants, solicitors, bankers and commercial finance brokers.
To negotiate at director level a suitable funding solution with the client and prepare a comprehensive credit report detailing the background of the company, details of the business, nature of sector, background of the directors and an up to date financial picture of the company’s trading performance through analysis of the audited and management accounts.
Regional Sales Directors are encouraged to attend various social functions within the professional community as well as networking events throughout the year so some flexibility in working practice is required.
The jobholder will be required to work on their own initiative and will be responsible for their own diary planning and networking activities.
- In depth knowledge of receivables finance, corporate finance and commercial finance products and markets.
- The candidate will have a network of introducers from the accountancy, broker and banking sector that are currently supporting the candidate with funding opportunities.
- A working knowledge of financial accounts and cash flow forecasts is essential.
- Clear and concise report writing and communication skills.
- A proven track record of success in front line sales within the financial services sector.
- A professional manner and self-motivated individual.
If you are currently in a business development role within the invoice discounting sector, then I would like to hear from you. Our client may also consider someone from the independent sector who currently works as a business development executive.
In the first instance please email Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.