Circa £100-120k basic plus benefits
Our client is a global trade and receivable finance organisation offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking open account supply chain and traditional trade solutions.
The role will be responsible for managing a team of Business Development and Relationship Manager’s covering the South East.
The role is responsible for structuring complex deals across the whole product range. Key responsibilities include providing technical expertise to Front-Line Business Development Managers, assisting in the structuring of bespoke open account solutions, and ensuring a high quality customer experience. The role holder will build out a team of structuring specialists in the different regions, to ensure a consistent operating model in support of our front-line Business Development Managers.
• Ensure the sales manager actively develop an appropriate calling plan to efficiently and effectively achieve goals and objectives. Through consultative selling, design and implement workable, innovative solutions for customers individual needs plus generate and receive quality referrals for/from other parts of the group.
• Where appropriate undertake professional presentations. to customers in support of potential opportunities portraying the company in the best possible light.
• Maintain and enhance the image of the company through the planning and execution of conferences, industry sector days, internal & external client road shows, active participation in industry associations and other such suitable events.
• Maintain close liaison with colleagues/stakeholders so as to provide input into the strategic direction of sales, product and client management functions and to the overall direction of the business.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Knowledge and experience
• Navigation and stakeholder management
• Corporate experience with specialist trade and/or receivables finance experience an advantage
• Proven ability to lead a corporate team and demonstrate the ability to deliver growth
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• The ability to work in a challenging environment with significant credit & risk and financial crime compliance responsibility
This is a great opportunity that has been created through promotion of the incumbent and is therefore a rare opportunity to work for a major player.
If you have the leadership experience in the sector covering London or the South East then please contact Mark Lyons on 07790808904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org