Our client, a rapidly developing independent provider of Commercial Finance requires an experienced Client Relationship Director to join their team based in their flagship office in the South East.
You will have day to day responsibility for managing a portfolio of complex large value clients with Asset Based Lending facilities. In addition other key areas of responsibility will include the following:
• Primary responsibility for the portfolio of clients.
• Balanced client service, retention, income generation & risk management.
• Manage a small team of Client Relationship Managers, providing appropriate, training and mentoring to support their individual personal development.
• Identification of business trends and early risk indicators, managing exposure and exit strategies.
• Ensure detailed operational and relationship excellence is adhered to.
• Work with originators as part of deal team – credit through to legal completion & Portfolio risk review.
The successful candidate will be able to display an in-depth working knowledge of Asset Based Lending, in addition to advanced deal structuring skills and a high level of financial acumen which will include the ability to review and analyse complex business proposals and financing requirements relating to large corporate businesses.
You will be a highly motivated team player and be able to match the organisation’s appetite for growth whilst sharing its risk philosophy in a highly competitive business environment. Ideally candidates will have some experience in leading and motivating a team.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a full range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.