£50,000 - £60,000 + excellent banking benefits.
Our client is part of a highly regarded challenger bank who are looking to grow their invoice finance division within the Southeast territory by recruiting a relationship director to be based in South West London.
You will work with your own portfolio of invoice discounting and ABL customers ensuring high quality client management, income growth and risk management within the SME sector.
The role with involve:
• Building fantastic relationships with your customers, supporting them with any queries and help that they need.
• Providing an amazing customer experience by retaining and expanding your existing relationships.
• Understanding the individual invoice finance needs of the customer, ensuring we maintain the relationship created by the business development team.
• Carrying out regular reviews for your customers.
• Looking at any risks to the bank or the customer.
• Arranging regular one to one’s with our customers, providing a personal touch by visiting the businesses.
We are keen to speak to candidates who are currently working within the Invoice finance or ABL market and have experience within client management.
In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.