In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + bonus + excellent benefits package as well as genuine long term career progression opportunities.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of financial services to businesses requires a relationship executive to join their team in Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of external clients conducting periodic reviews, analysis of management information and compliance of client operating conditions.
• Deliver excellent levels of customer service.
• Work closely with the relationship managers to understand and implement agreed strategy.
• Maintain a high level of professional conduct with internal and external customers via face to face, on the phone, on e-mail and in written communication.
• Implement and monitor agreed risk standards and highlight any issues to the relationship manager or other teams as appropriate.
• Accurately process client payments.
• Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients in an invoice finance environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
• ABFA qualifications desirable.