To £25k pa plus additional benefits and quarterly bonus.
Our client is the invoice finance subsidiary of a major UK Financial Institution with an excellent reputation and a long established reputation in the invoice finance sector and a stable and high performing team.
• To protect the integrity of the IF investments.
• To optimise the income stream of the portfolio.
• To ensure clients receive a satisfactory level of service.
• To support the Relationship Manager(s) and be the secondary communication link with the portfolio of clients.
• To resolve in an accurate and expeditious fashion any client queries.
• To provide support to clients ensuring that the client gets the maximum benefit form the service thus ensuring increased satisfaction, client longevity and operational efficiency.
• To assist the client take on process – ensuring all client accounts are set up accurately and within sanctioned parameters.
• To ensure that audited and management accounts and other necessary management information is received in a timely manner.
• To ensure client records and changes in client status are recorded and implemented promptly and correctly.
• To help develop and maintain good commercial relationships within the client portfolio.
• To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence.
• To agree realistic funding limits for clients (up to agreed authority levels) in line with good commercial judgement.
This is an excellent career opportunity which will quickly lead to development for good performers.
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, email@example.com, Tel: 0161 486 0011.